International Company in food sector is looking into re-engineering the whole production department.
The target is to achieve better productivities and production planning.
Following a detailed analysis of the company’s needs and several discussions with the key stakeholders, LPS and the team identified the following issues:
- Absence of KVI’s (Key Value Indicators)
- Absence of productivity reports
- Absence of production planning based on time needed for each product.
LPS, utilizing international practices and tools :
- Developed standard production times for each product.
- Developed customized software, which gave the company daily, weekly, monthly and yearly productivity reports.
- Via standard production times developed a Production Planning software
LPS and the team implemented the proposal and:
- Achieved 22% Productivity increase
- Decreased existing production and delivery times via better planning and organization.