1. I’m not a big Business, why to have a Quality Management System Standard?
Providing quality products and services to your customers is relevant to your Business Success & not to your Business size. Having an ISO 9001 Quality System you can improve your company’s performance, attract more customers and differentiate from your competitors.
2. My business has implemented 9001:2008 a year ago, what should I do?
ISO 9001:2008 will continue to be valid and equal to ISO 9001:2015 until September 2018. Therefore, there is no need for immediate actions. Your Quality Assurance responsible can benefit from this time until your certification expires to provide you a smooth and sustainable transition to the 2015’s standard.
3. What are the differences between 2008 and 2015 standards?
As an overview, we can highlight the following areas of change:
- Risk is introduced in the new standard, requesting to determine what can affect the planning & the quality system of the business (Clause 4.1 & 4.2)
- Structure & terminology are aligned with Annex SL, the unified guideline for all the new ISO standards.
- Revised Terms to Provide more clarity such as the Term: “Goods” that was replaced with the term “goods & services” to ensure applicability also for businesses selling services.
4. Can I upgrade my ISO 9001:2008 before it expires, during a recertification?
Of course, provided your Quality Assurance responsible has made all the required updates of your system in order to comply with the New standard.
5. What I should know in order to select the right Quality Consultant for my ISO 9001: 2015 implementation?
Knowledge & Experience of course is really important but we would like to underline as well the importance of Business understanding and good communication skills.
A very good Quality System Implementation Consultant should be able to listen & understand your current and future Business needs in order to ensure that the Quality System is totally designed for your business. Like this, you will provide to your business a System that will ensure quality and not a theoretical & bureaucratic business process.
For any information / question, our Consultants reply Free of Charge in the e-mail: [email protected]